Nice bench top jig bore

A real cream puff, wish i lived closer to its location.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
Howard Beal

-jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Hausers are really nice machines; I could use a benchtop mill; and it's just a few hours drive.

But I don't need a jig borer. Most of them have spindles and bearings that are awfully light for milling. Does anyone know what the spindle is like on that machine?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

The reference I posted mentioned 8mm B8 watchmaker collets.

-jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Yeah, I was afraid it was something like that. Too small for me.

Reply to
Ed Huntress