Thinking of Youse Guys

I'll bet you all tell your wives to get one of these for one of your Christmas presents this year.
http://www.gizmag.com/voltmeter-alarm-clock/40685/

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton
On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 1:26:28 PM UTC-5, Larry Jaques wrote:

built one similar to that maybe 30 years ago.
I liked the VTOL plane. Pricy but what the heck. Let my son pay for the note :-) or not... Martin
On 12/2/2015 12:26 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

On Wed, 2 Dec 2015 20:36:33 -0600, Martin Eastburn
Yeah, a pretty and very cool plane, isn't it? Folding props? Come pick me up and we'll have lunch in, um, Seattle or something. I'm buying. (the lunch) Oh, wait. That's 200mi, not 2k range. This may not work. Maybe if we both plug our solar phone chargers into it... ;)

There ya go!

--
Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before
which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air.
Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before
which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air.
On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 9:36:43 PM UTC-5, Martin Eastburn wrote:

Ha, reminds me of those airshows my pa always took me to. Those exhaust fumes while trying to eat popcorn and funnel cakes. Ha! (I guess the army was similar, in a way)