Thinking of Youse Guys

I'll bet you all tell your wives to get one of these for one of your Christmas presents this year.

Larry Jaques

built one similar to that maybe 30 years ago.

Reply to
rangerssuck

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

Yeah, a pretty and very cool plane, isn't it? Folding props? Come pick me up and we'll have lunch in, um, Seattle or something. I'm buying. (the lunch) Oh, wait. That's 200mi, not 2k range. This may not work. Maybe if we both plug our solar phone chargers into it... ;)

There ya go!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I wonder when Bloom will make a pocket Bloom Box to power these. It would replace most of the batteries, so the LNG tank would both fit and balance out the weight.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Ha, reminds me of those airshows my pa always took me to. Those exhaust fumes while trying to eat popcorn and funnel cakes. Ha! (I guess the army was similar, in a way)

Reply to
mogulah