Tree Mill 2uvr-c - Speed Selector problem

I have a tree 2 uvrc which I had engaged in slow speed for boring. When going to switch to high speed, it will not engage at all. The shifter lever will move about 3/4 of the way and then stop. Rotating the spindle does not help.

Will this involve opening up the case? If so I would prefer to find a qualified mechanic to repair this. Anyone know of one in the Woodland Hills, California area ( north west los Angeles )

Thanks in advance,

Jason

Reply to
jason

Im not sure if there IS a qualified Tree mechanic anymore on the planet. But there are a bunch of machine tool mechanics who could probably fix it.

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism. As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist

Reply to
Gunner