Unimat 1 CNC`

I have been waiting for that.

Where is dot-kr?

Korea?

Doug

Reply to
Doug Goncz

On 5 Jul 2006 01:30:02 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, "Doug Goncz" quickly quoth:

Ya got it in one, Doug. But it's a Netherlands phone number. ?!?

Another source:

Larry Jaques

That is Korean 'Script' on the web page. Generally it is easy to spot - lots of circles !

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member

Larry Jaques wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Yikes!

How much is a million whatevers?

Doug

Doug G>

Doug Goncz

The "whatever" is the South Korean "Won".

And from my favorite currency conversion program:

Live mid-market rates as of 2006.07.08 04:20:53 UTC.

1,006,000.00 KRW = 1,060.600 USD South Korea Won United States Dollars

as of the time that I checked.

I'm not at all sure that there is enough meat to the machine to be worth the CNC. :-)

And I note that the least expensive controller uses a linux-based system, running EMC (the *free* machine controller developed by the US NIST -- National Institute for Standards and Technology -- used to be the National Bureau of Standards.)

The EMC-based one is 8-axis as it comes, while the Windows based version costs at least double for the two-axis version, and has increased prices for each additional axis. :-)

I wonder whether Microsoft got money for the Windows XP in those systems? :-)

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

A bit of Google searching says the "whatevers" are Won, and 1,006,000 of them are worth about $1059 US.

- Bob Headrick

Reply to
Bob Headrick