Update - low cost eyeglasses / Zenni Optical

I received my Zenni's today. Ordered on 10/29/06. These were one pair of distance glasses with 80% tint. They fit perfectly, better, in fact, than the last glasses that were fitted at the optometrist(sp). The optics seem very clear and the tint was also good. This was a trial run, and now that I know how they perform, I'll buy more from them. In fact, the case of the glasses from the optometrist had "Made in China" inside it. No mark on the glasses. I wonder if this optometrist buys his glasses from China?

Gary Brady Austin, TX

Reply to
Gary Brady

I got mine the other day and wrote about the experience. It caused quite a stir with people. Optometrists hate this stuff. They ought to be worried.

Link:

Let us know how they hold up.

Ira Mitchell

Gary Brady wrote: