ZENNI OPTICAL INFO

Hi,

I need some new glasses desperately. Is Zenni Optical still a good bet? I googled and saw some bad remarks about them.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks

Joe

Reply to
justme

I won't buy from anywhere else. I'm as satisfied with them as I am with the local guys, but at 1/10th the cost.

Reply to
rangerssuck

I have been using them for four years. I buy a new pair every six months now rather than wearing a pair for three years. I cannot tell the difference between the $40 Zenni and my old $300 Lenscrafters.

DL

Reply to
TwoGuns

I use $9.95 drugstore cheaters.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I've had very good luck with them. One caveat for *any* mail order vendor though. Know your frame size! Measure the width (temple to temple) of a comfortable old pair and use that as a selection criteria, would be my advice.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Rangerssuck, Stormin Mormon, Rich Grise, TwoGuns, Hawke, and Winston:

Thanks a bunch guys. I will order with confidence now. I appreciate the tip about temple width, too.

Funny, but I also went to googles4u site, too.

I hate to give my money overseas but the Gov't takes way too much from us.

I ordered some heart medication (Plavix) from India and it was half-price from my medical plan. If I didn't have a med. plan, I probably would be dead now but even that became exorbitant.

Again, THANK YOU.

Joe

Reply to
justme

We recently placed our first order for two glasses for my very skeptical wife. She loves them! Getting ready to order another one.

Reply to
DT

Rich that's Exorbitant! I get mine at the dollar store, 10 pairs at a time. There is always a pair where I need them, except at my computer desk :-) Mikek

Reply to
amdx

My glasses correct as much for astigmatism as they do for near/far sightedness. Drugstore glasses really don't help me all that much. I have various pairs of cheap Zennis scattered around the house.

Reply to
rangerssuck