uses for a hammer

I found a hammer. It is metal and has a wood handle. I like tools made of metal and wood.

What can I do with a hammer?

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

Paint it, of course!

Reply to
Don Foreman

perhaps I will try that. It is a very nice hammer. Maybe I should paint it. How do I paint?

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

ha, you actually beat my on that by a minute.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

Reply to
Russ Gallamore

LOL LOL LOL. (sorry iggy, i know he's busting your balls but the post and replies made me laugh.)

b.w.

(i actually learned a couple things on the "arbor press" thread)

Reply to
William Wixon

Dip the hammer into a can of paint. Use smooth even strokes as you apply thre paint to the surface.

It helps if you keep your cheeks tight.

Reply to
Maxwell Lol

No problemo...

Ignoramus12775

Maybe you could use it to tap some sense i nto Millwright Rons foolish head.

Reply to
NewsGroups

I can hit stuff with a hammer (if I swing it by the handle). This sounds like a good idea, and I was going to do this anyways.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

You could smash your testicles with it and improve the gene pool.

You could smash your keyboard with it and improve usenet.

-Carl

Reply to
Carl Byrns

They are great for removing fingernails.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Kill people. Shape metal. Drive items into other items. Adjust things. Perform strange sex acts. Cut rock with use of a star drill. Carry it around and look like you are working. (Maintenance equivalent of carrying a clib board) Collect them.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

An angle grinder does a better job. :)