variable frequency drive

I have a 1.5HP 3phase 4.9A induction motor. I was in search of a VFD with 220V single phase input power. It was recommended to me that to maintain full torque even at low RPM's, the AC Tech TCF Series Sensorless Vector Control model TF215Y with dynamic braking would be just the VFD I need. Any tips on where I can obtain this devise new at the lowest cost or surplus if available? Where is your favorite online store for purchasing such devises?

Reply to
trg-s338

Karl Townsend