VFD Needed

Rob

Reply to
Rob Fraser

Fairly close, over off Midland Ave. I've lived in the area all my life. Some of your neighbors can use some rattling anyway, and what the hey you're just up the road from the strip.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Never been a guest at the Hotel Graybar, but sometimes this town feels like a prison:)

Paul

Reply to
Paul

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:47:54 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm, Paul quickly quoth:

Your non-guest status is a good thing. And big cities (Joliet or Chicago) are like that. Full of "whatever you need NOW" but oppressive as hell.

-- We have to fight them daily, like fleas, those many small worries about the morrow, for they sap our energies. -- Etty Hillesum

Reply to
Larry Jaques