Was Quick Change Toolposts

Noticed that some of the responders in this thread are looking for a quick retract/reset tool holder for threading. I don't know of any new suppliers, but Kits are available:

Quick retract/reset tool holder for threading

(UK)

(US)
Also for the person looing for a way to slot some lather parts.

(UK)

I don't think I'd want to use this for production, but may be of help for one-offs

Enjoy

GmcD

Reply to
gmcduffee