Way OT: interactions with a neighbor (who is licensed to carry)

Don't tell him that dihydrogen monoxide has been found in the public water system in some cities.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Name ONE city where water isn't found in the water system.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Fallujah

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Then it is just pipe, not a water system. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The bass unit of a recently rescued Logitech "Soundman SR-30" has a mesh filter over the bottom of the verticle "port" Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 17:51:41 -0800, the infamous Winston scrawled the following:

What'd they think of the 'big molecule/little molecule' discussion afterward? Faskinatin'!

Non-mechanical people are downright scary, aren't they?

Ayup. It's fun helping people.

Hey, those WooWoo folks do things like colonics. Dja suppose a pressure washer might...

-- "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

(...)

Didn't get that far. I was pleased just to take my tools back across the street and get on with other projects.

Heh! He had *coated* the rail anchor bracket in oil. His intuition was headed in the right direction, sort of.

No amount of oil was going to correct the alignment problem, though.

:)

Highly underrated as an activity.

Woof! I don't even want to think about that.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Colostomy every 5 years? Perhaps you refer to colonoscopy?

Reply to
Don Foreman

Wes is fortunate to have parents that understand the responsibility of being loving parents. He is an intelligent little boy with an unusually sweet disposition. No need for bars or cages here. He's quite able to understand disapproval of certain acts and behaviors Not to say that he'll not discover and invent a zillion other mistakes to make along the way but error avoidance might be better done with communication than with hardware. Trust is learned very early on by example. I'll admit to have a dinosaur attitude of leading from in front.

Wes may never become a warrior but he might well become a very significant, responsible and contributive citizen. We need both.

Reply to
Don Foreman

Either that, or he's using one hell of a huge colostomy bag.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 20:40:14 -0800, the infamous Winston scrawled the following:

I figgered that since you'd talked 'em into filling it with nitrogen, you might have had to give the supercalifragilicticexpialidocious explainathon what went wif it.

The questions one asks at this point are: "Who the fsck HUNG that thing?" and "How did it ever work in the first place?"

Ayup. I had fun doing the 75 volunteer hours for the Master Gardener class this year, and 2 of my classmates turned into clients as a result. Synchronicity!

Precisely my point.

-- "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

(...)

Yeah, but they started glazing on me so I figured my 'sound bite' was running too long. :)

Heh! Previous owner of the house had it installed by a professional with a truck and everything. I guess the professional installed it so to assure an out-of-warranty service call as soon as the worm became more frictive as a function of wear.

Arrogance can be costly.

And Synergism (but be careful what neighborhood you're in when using that term.)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Might be one in Airzona. They even have dehydrated water, and dry heat. And dry rain.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Your eyesight is still every bit as good as ever, Don.

Those are words I don't think about any more often than I have to.

Jeff

Reply to
jeff_wisnia