What are these trailer washers called

I need to buy a couple of these thick washers. They hold a wheel to
the hub. Note that the wheel is clamped down with these, it is not
like the usual wheels that have bolt holes.
I need to know what are these washers called so I can find where to
buy them.
Thanks
Reply to
Ignoramus29457
Rim clamp?
Reply to
Pete Keillor
"Ignoramus29457" wrote in message news:C5GdnTDFWOI1YsjNnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...
?????
There is a type of thick wheel retaining washer that is crimped into a groove, but I don't think they can be installed without the right press dies. If a snap ring isn't adequate I'd drill and thread it for a castle nut or adapt a split shaft collar to the groove.
jsw
Reply to
Jim Wilkins
No, this is not it, sorry.
They simply go on bolts like washers, but are thick and shaped to hold the rim. i
Reply to
Ignoramus29457
"Ignoramus29457" wrote in message news:HbudnbQwK8kHlcvNnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...
What Pete K suggested?

Jim Wilkins
A picture might help...
Reply to
Pete C.
Call around to the welding shops who do trailers, Ig. Or to local fastener supply houses. Measure one and tell them the dims.
-- Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. -- Scott Adams, 'The Dilbert Principle'
Reply to
Larry Jaques
I think that this is it, here's a picture, I forgot to attach it
Ignoramus29457
calls some similar things "wheel mounting lug wedges", but they are called eccentric or non-eccentric wheel clamps, in following page.
Reply to
James Waldby
Rim clamp wedge. Be aware that different companies made different types/sizes and shapes. If this is for a trailer, visit a trailer sales place, with the name of the trailer, who made the axle/hub is helpful as well.
Reply to
Steve W.
Call your closest NAPA Auto Parts and ask which store in town handles the Heavy Truck Parts - there will be at least one that stocks all that stuff, learn where it is.
Plunk one of your old ones on the counter, and he'll go get the box off the shelf and ask how many you want.
-->--
Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable)