What do you think of Holder's comment?

Holder said that if he testified about "Fast and Furious" that it would cause a "Constitutional Crisis".

I may be wrong, but I thought that a constitutional crisis was when one of the three branches of government were rendered unable to serve, or were absent -- like the period of time between a President's being assassinated, and the veep taking the oath of office.

Now, the Judiciary isn't going anywhere. Same for the Legislative branch. So, does his comment imply that the President would be _removed_ from office if his testimony were given?

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" on Thu, 21 Jun

2012 16:37:58 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Me thinks that Holder is just saying words to make it sound like he has a glimmer of a clue as to what he is talking about. His primary job remains: Cover Obama's Ass.

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

ME thinks he's going to take a fall just like Ollie North did.

Difference is, North was actually a good guy trying to rescue American hostages.

THIS fiasco has an entirely different smell.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

assassinated,=20

After using the phrase "constitutional crisis" at least three times, = Holder noted two hours into the hearingthat "constitutional conflict" = might be a better term.

Read more: =

PrecisionmachinisT

I doubt Holder has that level of loyalty. Obama has to protect Holder, because he knows that Holder will squeal like a cheerleader on helium if he doesn't. It is, The Chicago Way.

It was not a "botched" sting at all, it was a bungled attempt to make gun control "popular" again. Holder lied, hundreds died.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Google Operation Northwood...

Reply to
Richard

Ah, I see. This was a fiendish scheme cooked up by the Mexicans to implicate Obama in the death of Fidel Castro. Yes, I can see how it would work. And Hugo Chavez as well...

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

I'm remembering the government shut down. When the sleigh ride in the park wasn't funded, and some other nonsense. The rest of the nation went right on with their lives.

I say bring it on, we need some transparency, here.

.

I may be wrong, but I thought that a constitutional crisis was when one of the three branches of government were rendered unable to serve, or were absent -- like the period of time between a President's being assassinated, and the veep taking the oath of office.

Now, the Judiciary isn't going anywhere. Same for the Legislative branch. So, does his comment imply that the President would be _removed_ from office if his testimony were given?

LLoyd

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Love that simile!

(cleaning coffee from keyboard)

Reply to
Rex

nope

Reply to
Richard

We do. But we won't get that. What we will get is "National Security"

Reply to
Richard