What is this steel tub called?

I found mine at HFT for $17. It was called a digging bar there, when they carried them. Some had tampers on one end, others chisels. I got the chisel, like your San Angelo.

Yes, knowing the name truly helps. Googling usually ends up giving me the name, though, since many people use alternate names for the item they're discussing.

I wish Goggle had a search param for concepts. Some day, an AI will be able to do that for us. I just hope they don't call it SkyNet...

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I's not talkin' crowbars, son. I'm discovering new ways to frimmin the jibjab.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Tried to Google that just for fun. All I got was a list of nightclubs in San Angelo Texas.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

google nowadays gives you responses based on your propensities.

Ignoramus3017

When I enter the name Google usually helps

but not if I don't know the item even exists.

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Being Russian you must know the tale of Lieutenant Kije'.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

yep

Reply to
Ignoramus2374

I'm in Chicago. They can be open as long as chemical stick mixer can be clamped to the side (I use a Lightnin unit about a foot and a half long) There can't be seams that trap crud or the last batch of stuff.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

good call. I'll have to check this out. Cutting one open should can be the first use of my "leytool" hacksaw. For years, I had no idea what the things was.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader