What series collets do I buy?

I just bought a Universal Engineering acura-flex collet holder that has a morse #3 taper on one end for my lathe. It came with a 5/8" collet.

I would like to buy some additional collets for the tool but I can't figure out how they are specified. What do I measure on my sample collet to determine what series to buy?

Gary

Reply to
grice

Unka' George (George McDuffee) .............................. Only in Britain could it be thought a defect to be "too clever by half." The probability is that too many people are too stupid by three-quarters.

John Major (b. 1943), British Conservative politician, prime minister. Quoted in: Observer (London, 7 July 1991).

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

I saw that site before I posted. The dimensions they offer don't seem to correspond with collet descriptions I saw at the product web sites I visited.

Gary

Reply to
grice