What series collets do I buy?

I just bought a Universal Engineering acura-flex collet holder that has a morse #3 taper on one end for my lathe. It came with a 5/8" collet.

I would like to buy some additional collets for the tool but I can't figure out how they are specified. What do I measure on my sample collet to determine what series to buy?


Reply to
Loading thread data ...

============= Try

formatting link

Unka' George (George McDuffee) .............................. Only in Britain could it be thought a defect to be "too clever by half." The probability is that too many people are too stupid by three-quarters.

John Major (b. 1943), British Conservative politician, prime minister. Quoted in: Observer (London, 7 July 1991).

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.