Cushman 115 collets

I'm looking for some Cushman 115 collets. Yeah I know oldies but goodies, you should hear the used tool dealers laugh when I call asking. I have a perfectly functional chuck and reasonable assortment of collets, but I'm always looking for more. If any of you packrats have a few laying around in your "I'm gonna do something with these someday" box drop an e-mail to

august(at)acmesi(dot)com

Dave August

Reply to
Dave August