Buying a wire EDM

My company is currently looking at buying a new wire EDM for ou

toolroom here. I have only worked on Charmilles machines before and found their control system to be bulky and difficult to navigate Granted that was on models that are now 4-5 years old, but I have see the new machines and have no budget to spend $125,000. Anyone have an advice or recommendations on different obscure brands that you may hav had some luck with? I can spend at most $80,000 total. Thanks

-- coolcamaro79

Reply to
coolcamaro79

--Hansvedt maybe? Give me a jingle when you get one; I've got an injection molding cavity I need made for a whatchacallit I invented years ago... ;-)

Reply to
steamer

Check the construction book from Village Press.

Reply to
Robert Swinney