Spdick wire edm needs retrofitting

Hi, I just aquired an old sodick wire edm machine (BF275) which has software written for a Japanese PC. Pc has problems and Sodick is off the reservation for pricing on replacemnent or repair. I am trying to find an old pc that will work but it might be simpler just to retrofit from the servo packs out. I am sure a modern pc could run rings around the big mother boards that do the servo and the pc is a joke. Anyone have any experience with wire retrofits or even a company that sells the parts? Joe

Reply to
Joe