Mits Wire EDM Program Check Error

When we have a path that has 2 tangent arcs, the controller will give a P70 arc error durring program check. Any ideas as to why? The controller is an fx.

If no one knows, and good wire edm forums out there?

Reply to
SoCalMike

Ask over on alt.machines.cnc. Some pretty sharp cnc gurus hang out there.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

I know some controls want a piece of straight line between 2 arcs... maybe even one of length zero... worth to try, anyway!

Reply to
Reto