ER16 8-32 Tap Collets Anyone?

Looking for a quick source of Tap Collets... Techniks is all out. MSC, Grainger and McMaster won't touch them...

Anyone stock them / know of a source that does for a reasonable amount of money?

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

V8013

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Blue Ridge Machinery used to have them.

Or at least the ones that were used on Emco machines. AFAIK, they don't have the extraction groove.

But asking for a "reasonable" price strikes me as a bit unreasonable! :-)

DOC

Reply to
DOC

Take a look at:

Looking for a quick source of Tap Collets... Techniks is all out. MSC,

Reply to
Tim Killian

SOWA Tool

Lucky Strike

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

Joe, Southwick & Meister stocks them. They call them MPC16T #8 for your collet, but rest assured they are the same as ER16's. Here they are on the web:

company, I highly recommend them.

Dan

Reply to
Dan Murphy

I'll check that out Monday! Thank you.

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com Northern, NJ Ride a Motorcycle? Ask me about "The Ride"

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

Have unwanted music CDs or DVDs of any type? I can use them for our charity. eMail me privately for details. Donation receipts available.

Reply to
Joe