Key for small Cushman drill chuck

I got a Dumore "precision" drill press at the dump, but it's missing the key for the Cushman chuck. I found a Jacob's chuck with matching specs & I can get a chuck for it that should fit my Cushman. But, just to be sure, I'd like to check that the tooth pitch matches.

Does any one have a Model 0 Jacob's chuck that they can look at for me? I need the number of teeth on the sleeve. The Model 0 is the smallest Jacob's makes: 0-5/32 (4 mm) capacity. The sleeve is .85" diam.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt