VFD running 5 pumps?

Is it possible to run say five 2hp blowers or pumps from one 10hp VFD? I read about "Multiple Motors" where the VFD can turn on additional motors if the "master" is max'd out and the control is calling for more flow; but I just want all five of the pumps to start & stop together and run at the same speed. (Five identical tanks.) I guess I'm just wondering if there is some kind of "feedback" or "inductance" problem that would prevent all of them from running off of one drive? Thanks in advance, David

Reply to
David Courtney

It should work fine. But do not turn them on and off individually.

Ignoramus17745

Thanks. I wouldn't shut them down or turn them on individually, except if a pump motor failed and tripped it's own breaker.

Reply to
David Courtney