What would you use to lubricate drawer slides

The back room of a Bowling Alley.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Door-Ez is sold at car parts stores. You can find it online.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The simplest is WD-40, but it wears off - I'd go with white lithium grease.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

It must be a very small book. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I wonder how one page can be called a "book." ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Yes, the book is very small and empty.

Ignoramus17745

Baseball supply store? Football supply store? No, wait! Pole vaulting supply store. That's it!

Or, you could froogle search it on the net.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Used to be that any hardware store had it--the brand is "Butchers Bowling Alley Wax". Googling that will find many vendors.

Reply to
J. Clarke