Where to buy solid carbide end mills

I need the following:

3/4 d x 2-1/4" LOC rougher

3/4" x 4" LOC rougher or.... a 3/4" d x 2" plus LOC with a 4" reach. Currently using a 3" LOC with releif ground into the shank to give me

4.06 reach.

MSC no gots. Not real happy with where I get them now, as I just killed 2 of the 3/4 x 2.25 mills in a few minutes. They blame my machine, I run a 3/4 x 4" loc Hanita in there just fine.

Remove 333 to reply

Reply to
Randy

Randy wrote in news:ju2gl71ak7ca0hesm8bt3hl7e9lo6j99hm@