Wiring-Rockwell Mdl 21-122 Horiz/Vert Mill

Boy I sure need help. I want to rewire the vertical head on my mill from 115v to 220v. I have the wiring diagram for the horizontal mill but have lost the one for the mdl 21-816 vertical head. Since they use different Furnas switches, I'd be quessing using the horizontal mill's wiring diagram. I would sure appreciate anyone showing me the way.

Thanks,

Willy e/m: snipped-for-privacy@msn.com

Reply to
Willy

My rockwell is 240/440v 3ph. I guess you managed to get a single phase version? chuck

Reply to
Charles A. Sherwood

Whoops, forgot to make that clear. Yes it is single phase. Willy

Reply to
Willy