Wrench question

Just seeing if you guys and gals can help me. My brother-in-law wants for Christmas wrenches. He wants Craftsman 1, 1 1/16, 1 1/8 inch 6 point combo wrenches. I have 1 inch 6 point but have never seen anything bigger in 6 point. At work we have up to 3 inch wrenches and all are 12 point. Does anyone know if they there is such a thing? I've checked Craftsman's and Snap-on's websites but they don't show any. I've found stricker wrenches in those sizes but not combo wrenches. If you know of any please let me know. Thanks, Brent

Reply to
buke9

The largest Craftsman 6-pt combination wrench is 1". The larger ones are

12-pt.
Reply to
Name

Forget those, go find him a left handed Crescent wrench, much more handy ..

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Try Ebay. Certainly they have them.

Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

Try Ebay. Certainly they have them.

Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

Reply to
JR North

Grind off 6 of the points

Reply to
daniel peterman

Get the 12 points, get a nut for each size coated in grease, put the nut in the wrench and fill the voids with plaster, remove nut and paint silver...he'll never know!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Or just bore out the heads to a true circle. Those come in really handy to remove nuts that have already been rounded off.

Koz

Reply to
Koz

Check with the tool trucks like Snap-on for the larger sizes.

Bob May

Reply to
buke9

I want a WHOLE set of those!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 02:02:37 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom Gardner" quickly quoth:

Buy a set of Crapsmans, used them a bit, and they'll soon be just as you want. But, hey, there's a lifetime guarantee.

LJ--who gave up the 3-per-week trips to Searz (late '70s/early '80s) to replace lifetime-guaranteed Crapsman tools but never got the company to replace the busted knuckles, lost skin, missing blood, gas used, or time lost to Searz runs...

what you can avoid altogether. | Dynamic Website Applications

Larry Jaques

Tig weld them closed. :)

Reply to
clutch