porsche motor

A friend of mine is in the hauling businss. He has a big trailer and he hauls by the ton. His always coming home with some treasure but i think today he really scored Some body gave him a complete altho dismantled Boxster motor. There might be something minor wrong with it but looked fine to me. Lucky bastard

Reply to
daniel peterman

But did he get paid to haul it?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I had a motorcycle engine delivered to my door that I did not ask for.

Ignoramus4775

We know.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Yep they paid him to haul away many other very nice things also

Reply to
daniel peterman

Now THAT'S the clincher!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

What did you finally do with it?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Nothing yet, but I am open minded. I am not sure who mentioned some interest in it, I want to state clearly that it has some shipping damage. If anyone here expresses interest, I can make detailed pictures highlighting the damage. It's not fully destroyed, or anything close to it, but it is not "like new".

Ignoramus17480

It might make an interesting coffee table.....

Gunner

Gunner Asch

that would make an awesome street legal rail buggy motor ,and all the buggy guys would go "you got it for how much?" and be able to do 0-60 in about 4-6 seconds easy

Reply to
badaztek

what kind of motor is it? harley,yamaha,honda?

Reply to
badaztek