2 0ld engines

A friend of mine recently gave me two engines that he bought brand new somewhere around 1970. He wants me to sell them on E-Bay for him and I have no idea what they might be worth today. One is an OS Max-H60F. It is in the original box with instructions and a spinner for the prop. It has a gold head. He bought it from Al's Hobby Shop in Elmhurst, Illinois for $59.95. The other one is an Enya 60-11BB Marine TV. It also has the original paperwork and the only thing wrong cosmetically is that there is some residue on the engine from the foam packing that has disintegrated over the years. I believe this engine was purchased around the same time. I don't know the purchase price or where it was purchased. If anyone here is interested in one or both, please make me an offer and I will consider it. If not, I will post them on E-Bay. Thanks, Vegasfan

Reply to
Vegasfan

They should sell well on Ebay if you find no takers here.

Reply to
Marlowe