WTB: Import DP Table Parts

Need table support castings and rack for generic no-brand 13" drill press with 2 7/8" column and 1 7/8" table spigot. Appreciate any help.

Reply address no good. Don Young xx(donandjune at wwisp dot com)xx

Reply to
Don Young

You have tried the usual wimport purveyors already? grizzly delta jet ridgid wilton foremost ..

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

No, I sorta thought that without a brand or model number they could not identify what I need. I can give it a try. Thanks for responding. Don Young

Reply to
Don Young