wtb: used 18-85-23 fork lift battery

I need a replacement battery for a fork lift. I prefer a used battery to keep my costs low since I will only use this 1985 model fork lift a
couple of hours per week. I am in Atlanta, GA. Here are the specs:
battery type: 18-85-23 voltage: 36v dimensions: 38.5 x 26.75 x 22.63 fits Allis Chalmers 5000lb fork lift, model ACE50FB, s/n AJP517191
Thanks in advance for your help,
Doug Danielson