WTD: Drawtube for a Clausing 4900 10" Lathe

Picked up a Clausing 4900 lathe today. Has 4C collets, the spindle adapter and the spindle nose protector/adapter ejector, but it has no drawbar. I was wondering if anyone had something like this. If not, any suggestions as to what tubing I should use to make one? Anyone have one that can email me dimensions and perhaps pictures?

Thanks Marty

Reply to
Marty Escarcega