1/4" BSPP adjustable sprayer nozzle

Hi folks,
Does anyone have an unwanted sprayer nozzle with a 1/4" BSP parallel female thread? Preferably an adjustable one, as used on old hand-pumped
garden sprayers. I just built a sprayer for anti-corrosion oil using one of these nozzles and a fire extinguisher, and while the sprayer works most impressively, the nozzle's adjustment is seized and I think the spray should be finer. If you've got one available, please let me know.
Best wishes,
Chris (cdt22 AT cantab DOT net)