3 X NEW 415/110V 6-8kVA Auto Transformers available

Due to an administrative error (c*ck-up in our terms!) by our transformer suppliers, they have three 6-8kVA 415/110V autotransfomers to find a home for.

(They transposed a character on the part number)

Normal price would be about £270 + VAT.

They would like to try and get £200+ for each if possible, plus VAT (and carriage if reqd)

Picture at:

Weight is 45kgs approx

If any interest, contact me in the first instance and I'll put you in touch directly with our suppliers.

The transformers are in Rushden, manufacturing date 08/05/2007.

Peter

Prepair Ltd