240V-110V Isolation Transformers

We will have the other three transformers available shortly, I think Tim Leech and Charles Ping had first say, but it was a while ago and I can't quickly find the details of who was having what.

Andrew Mawson had No1, just need to confirm who I promised the others to....:-))

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Peter I was number 5 on your list of names. First reserve, on the subs bench,

12th man or someting similar. Happy to take one if you fail to reconstruct the original list.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Peter

I believe I was on the 'definite' list, but nearer the bottom than the top. I shan't complain if the top has evaporated, though

Thanks

Tim Dutton Dry-Dock Traditional & Modern canal craft repairs Vintage diesel engine service

Reply to
Tim Leech