300 MIG welder

Can I get a semi-decent welder for this price?
I have gas gloves helmet apron etc already. Never done MIG, but I TIG
and stick from time to time.
Won't be used much, maximum thickness about 5mm though I want to eg butt welding 2mm sheet to 5mm sheet, so a bit tricky. Mostly/only steel or perhaps nickel alloys.
TIA
Peter Fairbrother
On 22/09/2020 17:04, Peter Fairbrother wrote:

Although slightly more expensive than that (isn't that always the case!) but I've been very pleased with the R-Tech Mig180. Don't forget to allow for gas and bottle in your budgeting.
On 22/09/2020 17:50, snipped-for-privacy@aolbin.com wrote:

A bit too expensive for now. Maybe in a month or two.. but then I need another 3D printer, and I am sniffing around a milling machine ..
BTW I have gas - well I have 5 argon cylinders, and I can put some CO2 into an empty cylinder and then top it up with argon.
(yes they are proper refillable in-date cylinders)
(apart from one which is about a year out of in date but I only fill it to about 200 bar bar and it is a 300 bar cylinder. I could get it tested as it is in great condition, but there is no legal requirement to do so as it is for my private use only.)
No, I never found a source of reasonably-priced stub drill sets. Jobbers aplenty, but no stubbies.
Peter Fairbrother