DivisionMaster

3 or 4 years back, not sure which now, I purchased a DivisionMaster kit, which has remained unassembled just as it came.
I wanted it as the first step to setting myself up for cutting horological wheels but very soon after I acquired a Corry wheel cutting engine (from Pennyfarthing Tools, as it happes, a highly reputable firm with which to deal.)
Would anyone here be interested in buying it, say, for half the current price for the kit?
The email address is good.
73 de Gareth G4SDW (ne G8DXY) GQRP #3339