Name a screw type

I have a need to find a replacement screw
Luckily thread is nothing esoteric M4 x 8
If a Phillip head .... but the head is fairly wide ~10mm and pretty thin.
Anybody know if there is a name for this type of screw ...
formatting link

Reply to
Loading thread data ...
Large pan head
Reply to
Colin Docherty
Or large cheese head
Or fillister, or flanged /washer pan/cheese, or bind/binder/binding, or flattened button..
.. or perhaps undercut, or truss?
- Peter Fairbrother
Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.