Any recommendations for an edge finder?

I've been trying to decide whether to get a wiggler (probably not), a split cylinder type or an electronic type for edge finding. How
repeatable are the "no-name" electronic types that are on eBay and elsewhere? Are there any recommendations, based on personal experience, for specific versions?
On Friday, 6 November 2020 at 10:53:56 UTC, snipped-for-privacy@aolbin.com wrote:

I'd would personally go with a split cylinder type and the sticky pin in th e wobbler set. I have a branded laser type but appears to need recalibratin g very time I use it, not only that like digital calipers the batteries see m to fail when you need them the most. During the cold winter months batter ies are sluggish so I tend to go back to the old ways of non battery tools, micrometers etc.