Need screw

I am looking for a large quantity of 8 x 1" #2 tip unslotted self drilling

5/16 head screws with neoprene washer. I had a bunch of them, but have used them all in recent awning projects.

Does anyone have a bunch of these they want to sell?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Woudl small o-rings w/ a regular screw should work? I use small o-rings on 1/4-20 long screws in fixtures to keep washers up, in tight spaces.

Reply to
Existential Angst

#8 seems to be a bit smaller than I recall seeing, but the rest is pretty common. Even the box stores carry them in various size boxes. Usually a better price than outfits like Copperstate Bolt. I buy a lot of the size

14s for mounting cameras to steel buildings on the side purlins.
Reply to
Bob La Londe

Wasn't sure of the size. That is the use I need them for. I had a bunch, and used them all. Do you know where one can get the "bottle" screws? That one has the threads that bell out, and is meant for stitching two sheets of metal together. If one tries to put them through a purlin, they hit the blossomed out threads, and will snap off. I need a bunch of those, too.

Do you know the name of that screw? I used to use a lot of them when I had a carport business, and they are great for doing trim, as they won't go through the first piece until it drills through the second, then all at once brings them together.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?

Heart Surgery Survival Guide

Reply to