Bits at IF this weekend

I've been sorting out some rarely disturbed corners of my workshop recently and have come to the conclusion that I've a greater quantity of some bits than I will ever need.

With Paul's permission, I am offering some to visitors in return for a suitable donation to IF.

The list is growing and quantities vary but so far include:

Grub Screws

1/4 BSW x 3/4 W Point 2BA x 3/16 Cone 2BA x 3/8 W Point 2BA x 1/4 Point & Hall Dog 2BA x 1/2 Knurled, Cup Point

Cap Heads

0BA x 1/2 Knurled, Black 10.32 x 3/8 UNF Knurled, Cad Plate 1/4 BSF x 1 Knurled, Cad Plate 1/4 BSF x =BD Knurled, Cad Plate M4 x 10 Round Head, Black

Screws

6BA x 1 Round Head, Steel 10BA x 1/8 Round Head, Brass 2BA self threading steel, No 6 x 1/2 Self Tapping, Black

Split Pins

3/64 x 3/4 Copper

Nuts

3/16 BSF, Steel 3/16 BSW, Steel 7/16 BSF, Steel 3/4 BSF, Steel

Bring your own zip bags or containers. =09 John

Reply to
John