Shower head screw thread?

What is the screw thread used in shower hoses, for, having got my knickers in a twist and over-ordered, it would be useful to string together the 21 feet (total! :-) )
to make a garden hose?
On 17/02/2018 12:32, Gareth's Downstairs Computer wrote:

Get some compression joiners for 15mm pipe.
Remove the nuts and olives.
You should find the shower fitting screws on.
You may need to seal somehow, perhaps pop in a lathe and turn a 'flat' (there is a recess for the olive). Then fit the normal washer used with shower hoses.
I used the technique to make a fitting once, worked for years no problem. Could still be working.