5/8" BSP reducer needed.

I'm looking for a brass, stainless or plastic fitting with a 5/8" BSP parallel or taper male OD. Ideally it should have a 3/8" BSP female thread but I can tap out a smaller one, reduce a larger one or adapt a male to male.

Does anyone have anything suitable in exchange for a few beer tokens?

Bob

Reply to
BobKellock

tokens?

Available here for now much:

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Do you need lathe work? - A taper turned and a screw cut for you?

Reply to
Billy H

Thanks - but BES don't appear to carry anything in 5/8 BSP.

Having found out that oxygen bottles have that thread I've been able to use the threaded bush from a knackered regulator.

Bob

Reply to
BobKellock