A J Reeves- Hopeless

Question: Hi Is it possible to buy drawing No8 for the 71/4 Bridget. I seem to have lost my one. Regards bob

Answer: Hello

Thank you for your enquiry.

Unfortunately we do not sell the individual drawing sheets for the Bridget model. We only sell these plans in full sets.

Tasha

Funny thing is, until I asked, they offered single sheets for an extortionate price of about £14, low and behold, no sign of them being offered now, site page has changed. Bastards

Reply to
Emimec

You can buy single sheets for Bridget (and Jessie, Wren, and Koppel) from Ken Swan directly. ( I forgot to ask how much though, sorry)

His address is --

5 Dipwood Way, Rowlands Gill, Tyne and Wear NE39 1DH ________________ Tel 01207 542 560

All the best, Peter W.

Reply to
Peter

Excellent, many thanks, 100 times more helpfull than the reply I got from Reeves pasted below.

Dear Sir

Thank you for your comments below.

Unfortunately we do not hold the copyright for the model Bridget and as such we are unable to 'pop to the copiers' as this would be a gross breach of copyright. I trust you understand this. We were previously able to offer single sheets for this model however we were repeatedly left with incomplete sets and a decision was made to cease this practice.

Please note we are still able to offer single sheets for models where we are the copyright holders.

Thanks

Reply to
Emimec