Accuracy stuff

I need a MT3 test bar, accurate to a hundredth of a mm, and preferably to a couple of microns, at say 150 mm.
I also need an MT3-MT2 reducer sleeve, accurate to something better than
the 3 thou plus the horrible one I bought from Chester is - and preferably, again, accurate to a hundredth-, or a couple of microns at 150 mm.
How much does this kind of stuff cost?
Anyone willing to lend a suitable MT3 test bar for beer money?
Ta,
(and back more soon)
-- Peter Fairbrother
In which part of the country are you; for there tends to be a society of model engineers in each county and / or major conurbation who I am sure would be able to assist you.

Excuse my ignorance, I lurk here because I'm interesated in engineering in general but I'm an electronic engineer and don't know much about mecahanical fabrication ...
What's an MT3 test bar - or at least what's it used for? I found a picture on the web but no explanation! Given that it was on a page with angle blocks and parallels I guess it's to do with measuring stuff but what? Holes?
Cheers, Nobby
MT3 is Morse Taper No 3, the hole in the lather spindle.
A test bar ia a hardened accurate steel rod that you put into the lathe spindle, and then run your dial gauge along it to assess whether your headstock is concentric with the bed and / or whether the lathe ways are worn.

Ah! Thanks, that explains it. Knowing MT was Morse Taper allowed another visit to Wackypedia and a whole new swathe of knowledge!.
Cheers, Nobby