Adcock & Shipley 2ES mill Ideas sugestions

I would like to add a vertical head to the above machine I Know they did a vertical head that went on the over arm any one go suggestions for a donor machine ect I not looking for a perfect head I don't mine having to fabricate bits or adding pulleys and motors the main sticking point is going to be the spindle and carrier Thanks Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Bishop

It's big enough for a full-blown Bridgeport head, there are a few around the country, just got to find one.

We also have a 2ES which is going now that the Beaver is within sight of the workshop door, but we looked a long time for an A&S head but never found one.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Andrew

You mean that you want this head?

I ended up with the Bridgeport head solution which is very flexible. The factory head is more robust but I couldn't find one.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping