Alfred Herbet bench mount drill for sale - cheap!!!

I have a nice precision bench mounted drill surplus to requirements.

It has a large electric motor and runs fast. Ideal for precision drilling small holes and is fitted with a small chuck - I think it will take up to about 8mm shank.

I'm only looking for pocket money for this say £10 which is a real bargain.

Needless to say it is very heavy as it is cast iron. It would need to be collected from South Manchester and I would be willing to meet you on the M56 around the airport to help with collection. Could delivery further a field if you pay for petrol/time etc.

I have pictures which I can email if interested

thanks

Lee

Reply to
Lee Griffiths

Lee;

If available I will gladly take off your hands for the sum mentioned, I am in Blackburn so a trip to south Manchester is OK for me, and yes will like to see pic, remove spamtrap

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Hodgson