Arc Euro milling vices

Anyone here got either of the small (80 & 100mm) milling vices sold by ArcEuro?

I need to know the approx size of these without the swivel base.

Reason is, I'm looking for a pair of small milling vices to mount side by side on my CNC machining centre. I have a total of 16" length of t-slots to fit them.

Are they dovetail or box way vices? It's hard o tell from the picture. Any improvements required to limit jaw lift etc?

Regards Wayne.....

Reply to
Wayne Weedon