Attaching a cutting wheel....

I have just got hold of a couple of 'cutting wheels', 3/16 thick.. 2.75" dia. with a 1" dia. centre hole with a keyway slot.. How do I attach this to
my Clarke CL 500M ?
Can you be a bit more specific in your request please.
Martin P

Errr no, because I don't know what to ask for. :( I want to fit the disk to the milling head so I can mill some slots in a bar. End cutter/drill no problem, fits into the chuck...

More information, it's for the milling bit, not the lathe...
try half way down this page:- http://www.rdgtools.com/acatalog/HSS_SLITTING_SAWS.html
Ref: ty586
Mark Rand RTFM

That's it- an Arbor with the right taper. Thanks.Don't think I want to make one though :)

You either buy or make an arbour to fix them to. Said arbour typically having a Morse taper end (4MT for your lathe? a Morse taper adapter to 2MT would help) for the headstock end and a centre drilled hole at the tailstock end.
There will be a larger diameter or step at the headstock end. a 1" diameter along the rest and a threaded bit right at the tailstock end for a nut. There will be sleeves of assorted lengths that fit over the 1" diameter bulk of the arbour and a big washer at the tailstock end for the nut to clamp the sleeves on. The slitting saw is placed between the step on the arbour and a sleeve or two sleeves and the whole lot clamped together.
The whole assembly is then fitted between the headstock and a (preferably rotating) centre in the tailstock. Smaller versions can be run without the tailstock support, but in that case you need a drawbar to hold it into the headstock.
A less than ideal picture of one that I knocked up out of forage harvester shafting and a Chronos 2MT blank arbour is here:-
http://www.test-net.com/arbour.jpg
Not an ideal description or picture, but it's gone midnight and gone halfway down a bottle of wine.
Mark Rand