bearing and bearing fits

I'm making a second spindle for my gear hob (mikron) to take 8mm hobs instead of 10 mm I was going to use taper bearings but I see arkeuro trade do angular contact bearing which does the group think will be best I lean towards taper as I think this will be easier to set up as I think with angular contact bearings will need the centre shaft and bearing cup to be just right I dont expect to use this machine every day

also what sort of fit should I go for 35mm od of bearing

Thanks Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Bishop