Changewheelpuzzle

Hi, I have got some undocumented accessoiry changewheels meant for imperial threading. Tooth numbers are 39, 40, 50, 56 and 79. My
gearhead lathe has a threading drive with a fixed reduction of 0,25 and 56 teeth. The lead spindle has a pitch of 3mm, giving a factor of 0,75 for calculations, e.g. M2,5 would require 56/63 x 10/28 x 0,75= 2,5mm. Which inch threads could I make and how do I gear up these wheels?
Add pictures here
āœ–
Het is zņ dat Dirk formuleerde :

sry, x105/28
Add pictures here
āœ–

Google for a programme called NThreadsP. It may be on lathes.co.uk for download. Mark.
Add pictures here
āœ–
snipped-for-privacy@ems-fife.co.uk beweerde :

Thanks Mark, this saves me a lot of paper ;-)
Add pictures here
āœ–
snipped-for-privacy@ems-fife.co.uk was zeer hard aan het denken :

Yes, it worked! Have all possible tpi's now. The trick was to set KF to 4. Very handy program. Thanks.
Add pictures here
āœ–
This may help
ML7GEAR